Dihydroquercetin (DHQ, Taxifolin)
Being the most powerful of the currently known natural antioxidants, Dihydroquercetin (DHA), through the protection of the most important component of the cell – DNA from metabolic products,
- activates the human immune system, mobilizing the defenses of the body,
- slows down the aging process,
- prevents the development of various pathologies, and in the case of existing diseases, modifies the course of the disease in a positive way.
- Has detoxification, anti-edematous effect.
- Promotes regeneration, has a capillaroprotective directivity,
- Strengthens the walls of blood vessels,
- They inhibit the oxidation of lipids in the composition of cell membranes, prevent the development of various diseases and premature aging of cells in the human body.
The minimum order is 1 bank
GDR No. RU.77.99.88.009.Е.009520.11.13 of 29.11.2013.
Shelf life 2 years. With each order a chromatogram of the delivered batch of product is supplied with the determination of the purity of the batch product.