Dihydroquercetin (DHQ, Taxifolin)
Dihydroquercetin Vitarost by Robios
Being the most powerful of the currently known natural antioxidants, Dihydroquercetin (DHQ, known also as Taxifolin), protect the most important component of the cell – DNA from metabolic products,
- activates the human immune system, mobilizing the defenses of the body,
- slows down the aging process,
- prevents the development of various pathologies, and in the case of existing diseases, modifies the course of the disease in a positive way.
- Has detoxification, anti-edematous effect.
- Promotes regeneration, has a capillaroprotective directivity,
- Strengthens the walls of blood vessels,
- They inhibit the oxidation of lipids in the composition of cell membranes, prevent the development of various diseases and premature aging of cells in the human body.
Taxifolin purity is from 92%+. Water-Ethanol extraction method. Monomer form. Source – Larix Dahurica from Yakutia (Siberia)
Standard Packaging: Strong Clear Plastic bag, 1kg.
GDR No. RU.77.99.88.009.Е.009520.11.13 of 29.11.2013.
Shelf life 6 years. With each order a chromatography (HPLC) of the delivered batch of product is supplied with the determination of the purity of the product. Antioxidant activity analysis is available upon request.
Download the instructions for use – Instructions DHQ VitaRost ENG 1.1